- Claim is received via email, by phone, or fax and reviewed by management team
- Claim is ran through ISO to check for fraud
- Claim is enter through our database system
- Claim is assigned to a desk and/or field adjuster
- Acknowledgement is sent to client
- Payment for covered damage is issued minus deductible and policy restriction amounts.
- A letter of explanation is mailed to the insured in accordance with the policy terms and conditions.
The company whose pipes are damaged responds to the incident and sends you an outrageous bill or invoice that covers there losses and repairs or replace the pipes. At times you may be over charged more than what was actually damage.
ACA will evaluate the charges and research for liability and we able to negotiate and settle the loss for the actual cost